Dee returned to the practice of law six years ago following a hiatus from the active practice of law. Dee has been a very active contributor to the Austin community over the years, having served on numerous boards and having volunteered for civic and cultural endeavors. Her civic involvement includes having served on the boards of Wonders and Worries, Austin Child Guidance Center, Austin Lyric Opera, and Hospice Austin, among others. While still involved in the community, Dee is again devoting her energy to the active practice of law.
- B.A., University of Texas at Arlington, 1969
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law, 1976
- All Texas Courts
- Member State Bar of Texas
- Member Austin Bar Association
- Member, Litigation Section, Austin Bar Association
- Trained Mediator